Disclosure: This blog post may contain some affiliate links. This means I can earn some commission if you decide to purchase anything through my links at no additional cost you.
Tools and Resources
Welcome to our tools and resources for Smart-Noodle.
Instead of having to go through everything looking for my blogs. Everything that we recommend and use is now in one place.
WE WOULD NEVER recommend anything that we haven’t verified and anything that we don’t believe in.
We love being transparent and honest about everything, and anything that you find on this page has been personally used from us or has been verified as trustworthy and genuine.
In this page, you will find:
- Save Money and Budgeting
- How to Make Money
- College Tips and Advice
Save Money & Budgeting
Digit App: Tracks your spending and can determind how much money is available for savings. basically, it automatically takes a small amount of your money from your bank account depending on your spending habits and stores it into the app without you knowing it is saving it for you.
It’s all automated so don’t have to worry about anything and let digit save you your money.
Mint App: A savings app that allows people to manage and track their spending habits. You can see how much and what you are spending your money on.
Not only that, this app has the ability to remind you about upcoming bills that you need to pay.
How To Make Money
Money Making Guides
College Tips and Advice
College Survival Guide
- Secrets to Winning $100,000 in Scholarships (REAL Methods)
- 31 Legit College Websites: That You Need For College Survival
- How To Choose a College Major: A Definitive Guide 2020
- Most Epic Jobs For College Students To Start As a Side-Hustle
- 10 Tips To Improve Your Grades in College
- Internships For College Students: Awesome and Easy Website Applications
- 17 Mind-Blowing Companies That Will Pay For Your College Tuition
- Why Avoiding Office Hours Is The #1 Mistake College Students Make
- How To Pay For College Without Student Loans (Full Guide)
- 32 College Dorm Items To Make Your Life Easier
- Guaranteed Ways To Travel as a College Student.
- 6 Reasons College Graduates are Underemployed
- 52 Legit College Student Discounts You Are Not Using
- Top 10 Tips For First-Generation College Students